Saturday, November 29, 2014

Family Pictures

Something I haven't really mentioned before is that I have been helping my friend Brittany out with her little business by taking pictures of her daughter wearing some of her items. We had fun doing this, but this then led to her asking me to take her family pictures for her. My first response was "you get what you pay for and since I don't charge..." hahaha! I am just a picture taker and not a photographer so this made me really nervous! But I decided to help them out anyway.

We went to take the pictures a few weekends ago, and while we were up there I had her take pictures of our family, too. I think some of them turned out pretty well so I'm happy! Maddie was really cold and hungry during a lot of them, so she's making some funny faces but I still think she's super cute :)

Once again, I am definitely not a photographer, but I have fun playing around with my camera. Some day when I'm not working I'd love to take some photography classes since I've always had a fascination with photography. I'd love to learn more about lighting, how to better use my camera and how to edit, to name a few things.

Anyway, here are a few of the pictures that we got of their family and of our family!








Sorry about my hand placement, Maddie

I'm so sad that the sun came out right when we were taking these pictures! But I still like it :)


I love my cold little girl! Haha!

I'm planning on continuing my practice and self study of photography and then in May I'm bringing my camera out to Tallahassee for more practice! I hope the Gmeiners are ready for some amateur family pictures when I'm out there ;) And I'd LOVE to get some pictures of mom and dad with all of the grandbabies!! Oh, I can't wait for May and I hope all of us are able to be together. That would just make my heart so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment