Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A day at home

Today was a day spent at home doing chores, watching My Little Pony, and playing in the living room. It was pretty chilly today and tonight the temperature is supposed to drop into the upper 30's and there's supposed to be some snow! I'm so excited! But it also means that I didn't feel like taking the kids anywhere today.


Maddie got caught trying out Carson's "didi" (binki) and didn't want me to take photographic evidence of it. Haha!! She's starting to get so sly with the looks she gives me and the things she said. Part of her lunch today was a cheese stick that I had broken in half so it would fit in the compartment on her plate. Near the end of lunch I told her that she could have some fruit snacks if she ate at least one of the cheese sticks. She picked one up, took a tiny bite, put it down and said "one" while giving me a sly smile. Haha! Such a goof.


I brought up Dave's out of tune guitar that I have no idea how to play for Maddie today. She loved plucking the strings to play songs for baby Carson. She then would want me to "play" the guitar fast so they she could do her crazy fast dancing. She gets these crazy big eyes and a big smile when she does her fast dancing, it's too funny.



While I was prepping dinner (we had baked potatoes with chili and a side of broccoli) I looked down and saw this scene. It makes my heart so happy. Maddie kept saying "baby Carson so cute! Little belly button!"

After dinner Dave put on Frosty The Snowman for Maddie and somehow both kids ended up on my lap. I'm not complaining though... I'll take all of the snuggles I can get!


1 comment:

  1. So cute. And I love that you are blogging again. Plus I get to see extra pictures of your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete