Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Maddie loves friends!

Today we had a few friends dates! This morning we spent a few hours with my friend Becky and her son Eli playing at their park. Maddie loved the slide and the swings and holding Eli's hand. Haha! It was cute.



Tonight we met up with two different families for dinner, both who have girls around Maddie's age. She had a blast playing with "my girls" Lucy and Jo Jo. At one point the other girls needed to go potty (they're both potty trained) and Maddie decided she needed to go too. You know, gotta keep up with her girls! Haha!! On the way home she kept talking about Jo Jo and lucy coming to Maddie's house. I guess she needs some more playdates with friends!




I love these cute kiddos of mine! I'm such a lucky mama :)


No comments:

Post a Comment