Thursday, November 17, 2016

Snow day

Today we had our first snow day of the season. Maddie was so excited to look outside the window and see the snow falling. She wanted to get dressed and go outside immediately! I then realized that we are sorely under prepared for snow since she grew out of all of her snow gear from last year... But we did the best we could!



Maddie loved helping me build a little snowman that she immediately named "Olaf." She then wanted to build snow versions of Christof, screen, Anna and Elsa. She has a lot of confidence in our ability to build things out of snow!!

We were so lucky to get a visit from Uncle Paul this afternoon! He helped tune our guitar, had hot chocolate and raisin toast with us and even walked the dogs for me. What an awesome uncle. He also learned that my life is currently filled with changing diapers, calming crying kids, watching My Little Pony and feeding Carson. Haha!! We hope he wasn't too bored and comes to visit more before his mission!



One more cute story: Maddie was coloring some My Little Pony pictures while watching the show today, and when she finished each one she would declare "it's perfect!" I love her confidence.




1 comment:

  1. I love the story of Maddie coloring and complimenting herself. Adorable little girl. I love that you live close enough to BYU that Paul can come and visit.

    ReplyDelete