Monday, November 14, 2016

A picture a day

Today I have decided that I need to use this blog more to record memories from this fun time as a stay at home mom to my two cute kiddos! And to keep it easy, my goal is to post at least 1-2 pictures everyday to represent each day's adventures.

Today Maddie kept talking about the birthday party she went to on Saturday night while she was playing with her little nativity set. So with that combination we talked about how Christmas is Jesus's birthday, and some how ended up wearing a birthday hat while carrying around baby Jesus saying "happy birthday, Jesus!" Haha! Such a goof.



Little Carson is 5 weeks old right now and is such a snuggler. Most of the day he just wants to be held. If he's down too long he'll start to get fussy, and a lot of the time Maddie will try to help him by saying "it's OK baby Carson" while rubbing the corner of his blanket on his nose (which is how she self soothes.) It's so cute!

Ok, I really am going to try to post once a day with different memories and pictures! I'm excited to capture it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment